Potro De Rabia Y Miel (Remastered) Camarón De La Isla
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Una Rosa Pa Tu Pelo (Tanguillos)03:37
- 2Mi Nazareno (Bulerías)05:13
- 3Se Me Partió La Barrena (Taranta)03:27
- 4Potro De Rabia Y Miel (Bulerías)05:50
- 5La Primavera (Rumba)03:57
- 6Yo Vendo Pescaíto (Bulerías)04:04
- 7Eres Como Un Laberinto (Tangos)04:54
- 8La Calle De Los Lunares (Bulerías)05:00
- 9Un Caballo Y Una Yegua (Rumba)03:51
Info for Potro De Rabia Y Miel (Remastered)
This was the last gift left behind by the maestro, genius and icon of this beautiful art, Camarón. It could not have been with the accompaniment of any other than Paco de Lucía. This unbeatable duo began to give us all the art they had within them in 1969 and put an explanation point to it the year Camarón died. This album is a must have in tribute to Camarón and Flamenco. Without a doubt it is his best album.
Camarón De La Isla, vocals
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.