Evensong Live 2015 Stephen Cleobury and Choir of King's College, Cambridge
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Thomas Tallis (1505 - 1585):
- 1Loquebantur variis linguis05:12
- 2Videte Miraculum (Vespers respond): Videte miraculum10:06
- Robert Parsons (1535 - 1572):
- 3Ave Maria04:16
- Giles Swayne (b.1946):
- Henryk Górecki (1933 - 2010):
- 5Totus Tuus, Op. 6009:44
- Francis Poulenc (1899 - 1963):
- 6Quatre motets pour le temps de Noël, FP 152: I. O magnum mysterium02:51
- 7Quatre motets pour le temps de Noël, FP 152: II. Quem vidistis pastores dicite02:40
- 8Quatre motets pour le temps de Noël, FP 152: III. Videntes stellam02:37
- 9Quatre motets pour le temps de Noël, FP 152: IV. Hodie Christus natus est02:24
- Felix Mendelssohn (1809 - 1847):
- 10Hear my Prayer10:40
- Richard Reed Parry (b.1977):
- 11Hear my words, ye people14:35
- Ralph Vaughan Williams (1872 - 1958):
- Jehan Alain (1911 - 1940):
Info for Evensong Live 2015
The tracks on this album were recorded live during Evensong services in the 2013-2014 academic year, as part of the College’s regular Chapel webcasts. This collection provides a snapshot of the ensemble during a fleeting moment in its five-century history, and a glimpse of the daily music making that is so integral to life at King’s.
The recordings were made during services using a state-of-the-art recording system concealed in the roof, vestry and organ loft, with microphones suspended discreetly above the choir stalls.
“Precise and graceful singing” (The Guardian)
King's College Choir Cambridge
Stephen Cleobury, conductor
No biography found.