The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter Iron Maiden
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1If Eternity Should Fail (Live at Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia - Friday 6th May 2016)07:46
- 2Speed of Light (Live at Grand Arena, GrandWest, Cape Town, South Africa - Wednesday 18th May 2016)05:08
- 3Wrathchild (Live at 3 Arena, Dublin, Ireland - Saturday 6th May 2017)02:59
- 4Children of the Damned (Live at Bell Center, Montreal, Canada - Friday 1st April 2016)05:14
- 5Death or Glory (Live at Wroclaw Stadium, Wroclaw, Poland - Sunday 3rd July 2016)05:15
- 6The Red and the Black (Live at Ryogoku Kokugikan, Tokyo, Japan - Thursday 21st April 2016)13:17
- 7The Trooper (Live at Estadio Jorge Magico Gonzalez, San Salvador, El Salvador - Sunday 6th March 2016)04:05
- 8Powerslave (Live at Plaza Dell'Unita D'Italia, Trieste, Italy - Tuesday 26th July 2016)07:31
- 9The Great Unknown (Live at MRA Arena, Newcastle, England - Sunday 14th May 2017)06:50
- 10The Book of Souls (Live at Download Festival, Donington, England - Sunday 12th June 2016)10:49
- 11Fear of the Dark (Live at Arena Castelao, Fortaleza, Brazil - Thursday 24th March 2016)07:34
- 12Iron Maiden (Live at Estadio Velez Sarsfield, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Tuesday 15th March 2016)06:05
- 13The Number of the Beast (Live at Open Air Festival, Wacken, Germany - Thursday 4th August 2016)05:06
- 14Blood Brothers (Live at Download Festival, Donington, England - Sunday 12th June 2016)07:35
- 15Wasted Years (Live at HSBC Arena, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - Thursday 17th March 2016)05:38
Info for The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter
Iron Maiden veröffentlichen am 17. November das zwei Jahre umspannende Live-Album "The Book Of Souls: Live Chapter". Diese Live-Aufnahme besteht aus 15 Songs der "The Book Of Souls World Tour", die in 2016 und 2017 39 Länder auf sechs Kontinenten abdeckte und von über zwei Millionen Fans besucht wurde. Von Tony Newton und Iron Maiden's Gründungsmitglied und Bassist Steve Harris produziert, baut das Album auf die diesjährige Setlist und ist eine originalgetreue Aufnahme der epischen Show. Neben sechs Songs vom aktuellen Studioalbum der Band, "The Book Of Souls", sind viele weitere Klassiker und Favoriten der Fans enthalten.
was formed in the year 1976 by bassist Steve Harris. They released their first album in 1980 as a five piece band with Paul Di’Anno on vocals. Later, Bruce Dickinson replaced him in 1981. With several line-up changes Steve Harris would remain the only original member never to have had a hiatus. When Bruce Dickinson quit in 1994 and was replaced by Wolfsbane’s Blaze Bayley, the band lost a lot of their fanbase. They recorded two albums with Blaze before Bruce Dickinson and Adrian Smith returned to the fold for 2000’s “Brave New World”, and 2003’s “Dance of Death”, making them a six-piece. As of 1999 the line-up hasn’t changed. Here’s the biography of this popular band.
Known for such powerful hits as “Two Minutes to Midnight” and “The Trooper,” Iron Maiden were and are one of the most influential bands of the heavy metal genre. The often-imitated band has existed for over nearly four decades, pumping out wild rock similar to Judas Priest. Iron Maiden have always been an underground attraction; although failing to ever obtain any real media attention in the U.S. (critics claimed them to be Satanists due to their dark musical themes and their use of grim mascot “Eddie”), they still became well-known throughout the world and have remained consistently popular throughout their career. Iron Maiden were one of the first groups to be classified as “British metal,” and, along with Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, and a host of other bands, set the rock scene for the ’80s.
Paul Mario Day (1975-1976)
Dennis Wilcock (1976-1977)
Paul Di’Anno (1978-1981)
Blaze Bayley (1994-1998)
Bruce Dickinson (1981-1993 and 1999-present)
Barry “Thunderstick” Purkis (1977)
Doug Sampson (1977-1979)
Clive Burr (1980-1982)
Nicko McBrain (1982-present)
Dave Murray (2) (1976-present)
Dennis Stratton (1979-1980)
Adrian Smith (2) (1980-1990 and 1999-present)
Janick Gers (1990-present)
Steve Harris (1975-present)
Michael Kenny (1986-present) (Live performances only, not a full member)