Van Gogh Fire Marko Topchii
- Regino Sainz de la Maza (1896-1981):
- Antonio Ruiz Pipó (1934-1997):
- 2Canción y danza No. 1 (arr. N. Yepes for guitar)03:25
- Mauro Giuliani (1781-1829):
- 3Grand Sonata Eroica in A Major, Op. 15008:43
- Roberto Gerhard (1896-1970):
- Antón García Abril (1933 - ): Dos cantares:
- 5No. 1. Por la primavera blanca04:24
- 6No. 2. Por los senderos del aire02:19
- Antonio Lauro (1917-1986): Suite Venezolana:
- 7I. Registro02:14
- 8II. Danza negra03:34
- 9III. Canción02:55
- 10IV. Vals02:43
- Federico Moreno Torroba (1891-1982): Dos piezas características:
- 11No. 1. Preambulo01:50
- 12No. 2. Oliveras01:54
- Agustín Barrios Mangoré (1885-1944): Mazurka appassionata:
- 13Mazurka Apasionata04:23
- 15Estudio de Concierto02:24
Info for Van Gogh Fire
In honor of his first prize distinction at the Gredos San Diego Guitar Competition in 2015, guitarist Marko Topchii brings us this new release of works by composers such as Regino Sainz de la Maza, Mauro Giuliani, Augustin Barrios Mangore, and more. The inspiration behind this album is the following quote by Vincent Van Gogh: And in a picture I want to say something comforting as music is comforting. I want to paint men and women with that something of the eternal which the halo used to symbolize, and which we seek to confer by the actual radiance and vibration of our colourings. Twenty-five year old musician Marko Topchii began studying guitar at the age of 4. He is currently pursuing a doctorate degree at the Tchaikovsky National Academy of Music in Kiev where he is studying under Professor Yuri Alexik.
MarKo Topchii, guitar
has won more than 50 awards worldwide in the international guitar competitions in the professional category. Among them, 27 first places in the competitions in United States, Mexico, Japan, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Liechtenstein, Serbia and Ukraine. The most notable prizes is available in the “awards” section.
He plays guitars made by Karl-Heinz Roemmich, Yuichi Imai, Sakurai Kohno and Hong Sik Uhm.
Marko is a D’Addario artist since 2012.
Marko actively performs around the world, regularly gives concerts with the orchestra; he is desired teacher of the master classes and constantly mentioned in the mass media.
Marko Topchii was born into a family of musicians in Kiev, Ukraine and is started studying guitar at the age of four.
He is 25 years old and is currently pursuing a doctorate degree at the Tchaikovsky National Academy of Music in Kiev under the guidance of Prof. Yuri Alexik, Honored Artist of Ukraine. He completed his master degree in the National University of Arts in Kharkov in 2011, where he studied under Prof. Volodymir Dotsenko, Honored Artist of Ukraine.