The Moon & The Forest Miloš Karadaglić
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Joby Talbot (b. 1971): Ink Dark Moon:
- 1Talbot: Ink Dark Moon: I. Andante espansivo02:21
- 2Talbot: Ink Dark Moon: I. Allegro molto energico03:31
- 3Talbot: Ink Dark Moon: I. Luminoso01:16
- 4Talbot: Ink Dark Moon: I. Allegro energico04:15
- 5Talbot: Ink Dark Moon: II. Largo flessibile05:04
- 6Talbot: Ink Dark Moon: II. Adagio contemplativo02:23
- 7Talbot: Ink Dark Moon: III. Allegro vigoroso04:42
- Ludovico Einaudi (b. 1955):
- 8Einaudi: Full Moon (Arr. Lewin for Guitar)03:38
- Howard Shore (b. 1946): The Forest:
- 9Shore: The Forest: I.07:00
- 10Shore: The Forest: II.07:45
- 11Shore: The Forest: III.06:06
- Robert Schumann (1810 - 1856): Kinderszenen, Op. 15:
- 12Schumann: Kinderszenen, Op. 15: Träumerei (Arr. Lewin for Guitar)03:36
Info for The Moon & The Forest
A decade after MILOŠ took the globe by storm with his sensational debut album, Mediterráneo, the world’s favourite guitarist presents a dazzling new album featuring two world premiere guitar concertos written specially for him.
The Forest was written by legendary Canadian film composer Howard Shore (Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and more recently Pieces of a Woman). The premiere of Ink Dark Moon by the multi-disciplinary British US-based composer Joby Talbot at the 2018 BBC Proms marked MILOŠ' return to the stage following his injury.
Miloš worked closely with both composers to push boundaries for his instrument in a fresh, contemporary cinematic approach, carving out two new pillars in the canon of guitar repertoire to be cherished by generations to come. The album also features brand new intimate arrangements for solo guitar of Einaudi’s Full Moon and Schumann’s Träumerei
The album also includes innovative new arrangements for solo guitar of Ludovico Einaudi’s Full Moon and Robert Schumann’s Träumerei – two moving pieces from the Romantic and Modern classical repertoire. Canada’s National Arts Centre Orchestra and the BBC Symphony Orchestra feature on the recording, conducted by Alexander Shelley and Ben Gernon respectively.
The Moon & The Forest marks a decade of incredible music-making with Universal Music for Miloš. It also cements his position as a pioneer and innovator of contemporary guitar repertoire for the ages.
Miloš Karadaglić, classical guitar
Orchestre du Centre National des Arts du Canada
BBC Symphony Orchestra
Alexander Shelley, conductor
Ben Gernon, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.