Borodin: Symphony No. 2; Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnole; March From "Tsar Saltan" (Remastered) London Symphony Orchestra & Jean Martinon
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Alexander Borodin (1833-1887): Symphony No.2 in B minor:
- 1Borodin: Symphony No. 2 in B Minor: 1. Allegro06:41
- 2Borodin: Symphony No. 2 in B Minor. 2. Scherzo: Prestissimo - Allegretto04:37
- 3Borodin: Symphony No. 2 in B Minor. 3. Andante07:39
- 4Borodin: Symphony No. 2 in B Minor: 4. Finale: Allegro05:53
- Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov (1844-1908): Capriccio Espagnol, Op.34:
- 5Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Op.34: 1. Alborada01:11
- 6Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Op.34: 2. Variazioni04:29
- 7Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Op.34: 3. Alborada01:11
- 8Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Op.34: 4. Scena e canto gitano02:29
- 9Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Op.34. 5. Fandango asturiano05:37
- The Tale of Tsar Saltan:
- 10Rimsky-Korsakov: The Tale of Tsar Saltan. March04:57
Info for Borodin: Symphony No. 2; Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnole; March From "Tsar Saltan" (Remastered)
Jean Martinon leads the London Symphony Orchestra for this recording of compositional music by Borodin and Rimsky-Korsakov. One of the best U.K. Living Stereos with very good dynamics recorded at Kingsway Hall. Borodin's Second Symphony is coupled with Rimsky-Korsakov's Capriccio Espagnole. This record is notable for its fine, lively performances. Midband transparency, detail, dynamics and texture are very good, especially in the first two movements of the Borodin.
London Symphony Orchestra
Jean Marinon, conductor
Recorded in Kingsway Hall
Engineered by Alan Reeve
Produced by James Walker
Mastered by Willem Makkee
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.