Bach Nemanja Radulovic
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Concerto for 2 Violins, Strings and Basso continuo BWV 1043
- 11. Vivace02:58
- 22. Largo, ma non tanto05:43
- 33. Allegro03:53
- 4Toccata & Fugue In D Minor, BWV 56507:01
- Concerto for Violin, Strings and Basso continuo BWV 1041
- 61. (No Tempo Indication)03:14
- 72. Andante05:31
- 83. Allegro assai02:59
- Johann Christian Bach (1735–1782): Concerto for Viola and Orchestra
- 101. Allegro molto ma maestoso03:27
- 112. Adagio molto espressivo05:06
- 123. Allegro molto energico03:29
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- 13Chaconne from Partita No. 2 for Violin solo BWV 100412:37
Info for Bach
After his Echo Award-Winning Album Journey East, we present Nemanja’s eagerly awaited new album on Deutsche Grammophon. This 'exceptionally talented” violinist, a growing star in France, now turns to the roots of classical music, to one of the most popular composers of our time: Bach
He has recorded a unique and very personal collection of Bach hits, including new arrangements of the famous Chaconne, the Air on a G string and the Toccata + Fugue
These tracks in particular offer opportunity for high-visibility streaming placement! Please reach out to your local streaming account managers already – international plan to follow!
Album includes Johann Christian Bach’s (one of the composer’s musician sons) delightfully poetic and rarely performed Viola Concerto.
Radulović plays both the violin and the viola on this recording – it’s his recording debut as a viola player!
Nemanja Radulovic, violine, viola
Les Trilles du Diable
At 25, with his performances and his recordings, Nemanja Radulovic frankly addresses to young music lovers.
The "5 seasons" album is his 5th one. Most of his recordings have been on top of sales and international downloading platforms and were acclaimed by the press worldwide: 'Diapason Découverte', 'Choc' by Classica, Res Musica's 'Clé', Recommended by the Strad, Pizzicato's Supersonic etc.
- Bach, Miletic, Paganini, Ysaÿe (solo) for Transart Live label, - Both Mendelssohn's violin and orchestra Concertos, recorded with the Prague Chamber Orchestra for Transart Live label, - The Devil's Trills (Kreisler, Sarasate, Schubert, Wieniawski, Tartini) recorded with his Ensemble 'The Devil's Trills' for the labels Artact-Decca/Universal. - A Beethoven recital (Violin and piano Sonatas n°5, 7, 8) recorded with Susan Manoff for the labels Artact-Decca/Universal. - The "5 seasons" recording of Vivaldi's Four Seasons, with the 'Double Sens' Ensemble, and of Sedlar's new work 'Spring in Japan' with 'The Devil's Trills' ensemble for the labels Artact-Decca/Universal.
He was recognized as the 'International Revelation of the Year' at the Victoires de la Musique (European Association of Artist Managers, MIDEM prize), was nominated as 'Rising Star' and then plays in the most important European concert halls: the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam, the Megaron in Athens, the Cité de la Musique in Paris, the Palais des Beaux-Arts in Brussels, the Philharmonie of Cologne, as well as at the Carnegie Hall. In 2006, he replaced off the cuff Maxim Vengerov in the Beethoven Concerto, Salle Pleyel, with the Philharmonic Orchestra of Radio France conducted by Myung-Whun Chung.
He then performs with the greatest orchestras in Europe, Asia and America : Tokyo Symphony Orchestra, Barcelona Symphony Orchestra, Montreal Symphony Orchestra, Symphony Orchestra of Rio, Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France, Hong Kong Sinfonietta, Orchestra Sinfonica di Roma, Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra, Prague Chamber Orchestra, Sinfonia Varsovia, Nürnberger Symphoniker, NDR Symphony Orchestra of Hamburg, Orchestra Philharmonic of Ukraine, Orchestre National de Belgique, WDR Symphony Orchestra of Köln, Zürich Tonhalle Orchestra, Barcelona Symphony Orchestra, Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra, Madrid RTVE Orchestra, Tenerife Orchestra, Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires, Turin RAI Orchestra, London Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra etc.
Since his appearance at the Festival de La Chaise-Dieu in France in 2002, Nemanja Radulovic has taken part in the most famous music festivals : Aix-les-Bains Festival, Flâneries Musicales de Reims, Nuits Musicales du Suquet, Colmar Festival, Sisteron Festival, Auvers-sur-Oise Festival, Royan 'Le Violon sur le Sable' Festival, Eygalières, Münster Festival, Belgrade Festival, Verbier Festival etc.
He gives regular recitals with Marielle Nordmann, Susan Manoff, Dominique Plancade, Laure Favre-Kahn, Anne Gastinel as well as with his ensembles 'The Devil's Trills' and 'Double Sens'.
Nemanja Radulovic won many international prizes: Hanover, George Enescu Competition in Bucharest, Antonio Stradivari Competition in Cremona, Yehudi Menuhin Competition in Boulogne-sur-Mer, Wieniawski-Lipinski Competition in Poland...
Born in Serbia in 1985, Nemanja Radulovic has begun his musical studies in 1992 and won the Prize of October for music of the City of Belgrade in 1996, then the Special Prize of the ministry of Education of the Serbian Republic 'Talent of the year 1997'. He has taken part in master classes given by Yehudi Menuhin, Salvatore Accardo, and Joshua Epstein, with whom he studied in 1998 at the Saarlandes Hochschule für Musik und Theater in Saarbrücken, and Dejan Mihailovic, whose class he joined in 1999 at the Faculty of Arts and Music in Belgrade. At the age of fourteen, he moved to France and perfected with Patrice Fontanarosa at the CNSMD of Paris.