Carneval Asya Fateyeva
- Christian Lauba (1952 - ):
- 1Opera Fantasy11:27
- Alexander Glazunov (1865 - 1936):
- 2Concerto in E-Flat Major, Op. 10914:50
- Jules Massenet (1842 - 1912): Werther:
- 3Va! Laisse Couler Mes Larmes04:23
- Alexey Shor (1970 - ): Verdiana:
- 5II.Un Bossa in Maschera03:08
- 6III.Don Tangoletto06:08
- Léo Delibes (1836 - 1891): Lakmé:
- 7Viens, Mallika,… Dôme Épais05:57
- Darius Milhaud (1892 - 1974): Scaramouche, Op. 165b:
- Ruggero Leoncavallo (1857 - 1919): Pagliacci:
- 9Vesti La Giubba03:47
- Sergei Prokofiev (1891 - 1953): Romeo and Juliet, Op. 64:
- 10Dance of The Knights03:46
- 11Dance of The Girls With Lilies02:20
- 13The Young Juliet04:02
- 15Romeo Bids Juliet Farewell06:21
Info for Carneval
On her new album, too, the soloist takes unusual paths. This time she explores the world of carnival, its dramas, characters and surprising human entanglements. The saxophone is an excellent choice for this, says Fateyeva: "The title 'Carneval' describes the spirit of the saxophone. It likes to dress up, try out, sound out different styles and slip into the roles of other instruments".
The Berliner Zeitung wrote about Asya Fateyeva's second publication "Bachiana" on which she arranged Bach compositions for the saxophone - which did not even exist during Bach's lifetime - that even purists would become weak.
Asya Fateyeva, saxophone
Württembergisches Kammerorchester Heilbronn
Ruben Gazarian, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.