Believe (Deluxe Edition) Andrea Bocelli
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Richard Rodgers (1902 - 1979):
- 1You'll Never Walk Alone03:21
- Riz Ortolani (1926 - 2014):
- 2Fratello Sole Sorella Luna (Dolce è Sentire)04:36
- Leonard Cohen (1934 - 2016):
- Mauro Malavasi (b. 1957):
- William Walker (1809 - 1875):
- 5Amazing Grace (arr. Mercurio)03:56
- Francesco Paolo Tosti (1846 - 1916):
- 6Preghiera (arr. Mercurio)04:07
- Paolo Buonvino (b. 1968):
- 7Gratia Plena (From ''Fatima'' Soundtrack)02:52
- Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924):
- 8Cantique de Jean Racine05:24
- Ennio Morricone (1928 - 2020):
- 9Inno Sussurato04:36
- Remo Giazotto (1910 - 1998) & Tomaso Albinoni (1671 - 1751):
- 10Oh, Madre Benedetta! (Adagio Di Albinoni)03:30
- Eric Levisalles (b. 1955):
- 11I Believe04:14
- Andrea Bocelli (b. 1958):
- 12Ave Maria04:42
- Giacomo Puccini (1858 - 1924):
- 13Angele Dei (arr. Kaye)04:21
- Georges Bizet (1838 - 1875):
- 14Agnus Dei (Intermezzo from L'arlésienne Suite No.2, No.6)03:43
- Alfonso Ex El Sabio (1221 - 1284):
- 15Mui Grandes Noit’ E Día (No. 57 from Cantigas de Santa Maria) [arr. Mercurio]04:06
- 16Mira Il Tuo Popolo (arr. Mercurio)03:40
- William Walker:
- 17Amazing Grace (arr. Mercurio)03:56
Info for Believe (Deluxe Edition)
The internationally renowned and beloved Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli releases his breathtaking new album, Believe, celebrating the power of music to soothe the soul. It follows his record-breaking ‘Music for Hope’ performance at Easter from the historic Duomo cathedral in Milan which was watched live by millions around the globe. It features a previously unreleased track from the late, great Italian composer Ennio Morricone, as well as ‘Gratia Plena’ – from the critically acclaimed new movie, Fatima –, two duets with award-winning mezzo-soprano Cecilia Bartoli, and for the first time ever Andrea Bocelli has recorded his own interpretations of ‘Ave Maria’ and ‘Padre Nostro’ along with familiar favourites such as ‘Hallelujah’, ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ and ‘Amazing Grace’. Believe, co-produced by Steven Mercurio and Haydn Bendall, is a collection of uplifting songs that have inspired and sustained Bocelli over the years.
Andrea Bocelli, tenor
Andrea Bocelli‘s new studio album, “Passione” is filled with romance and beauty. “Passione” is a lush collection of Mediterranean love songs featuring duets with global pop stars Jennifer Lopez, Nelly Furtado, and the late Edith Piaf. The album reunites Bocelli with 16-time Grammy Award-winning producer David Foster, who produced Bocelli’s 2006 release “Amore,” which sold more than 4.2 million copies.
“Passione” is in essence the second volume of “Amore,” with a “fil rouge” which ideally connects the albums. As with “Amore,” which featured timeless masterworks, “Passione” includes several beloved classics such as “Love Me Tender,” “Girl From Ipanema,” and “Sarà Settembre,” (better known to English-speaking audiences as Neil Diamond’s “September Morn”). Jennifer Lopez is featured on the soft and sensual track “Quizás Quizás Quizás” and Nelly Furtado joins Bocelli on “Corcovado.” The album also features a duet with the late French chanteuse Edith Piaf on the song “La Vie En Rose.”
On the album, Bocelli sings in six languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Neapolitan) with his unmistakable voice, as Foster accompanies him on piano, along with Peruvian guitarist Ramon Stagnaro. The sensual sound is rounded out by Cuban, Brazilian, and Portuguese rhythms and a 63-piece orchestra recorded in London.
“Andrea continues to be my favorite singer of all time,” Foster declares. “I pride myself on working with great voices, but he transcends that. He's a singer for all people, from the common man to the Pope.”
Bocelli is an iconic figure in music with a myriad of breathtaking career achievements to his name. The Italian tenor is the most successful classical solo artist ever and one of the best-selling artists in music history, period, with more than 80 million albums sold worldwide. He is also credited with enabling the core classical repertoire to cross over and find a home atop the international pop charts, creating a new genre of music along the way. He has performed for four U.S. presidents, two popes, and the British royal family, as well as at ceremonies for the Olympic Games and the World Cup. He has been praised by such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti, Franco Corelli (his beloved teacher and guide), Zubin Mehta, José Carreras, Lorin Maazel, Renée Fleming, and Celine Dion.
This album contains no booklet.