The Caribbean Suite (Remastered) Harold Vick and his Orchestra
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Mango Walk (From "Caribbean Suite")04:29
- 2Saga Boy (From "Caribbean Suite")01:57
- 3Bongo Chant (From "Caribbean Suite")04:59
- 4Dance of the Zombies (From "Caribbean Suite")04:30
- 5Wha' Hupp' N? (From "Caribbean Suite")05:38
- 6Tiempo Medio Lento (From "Caribbean Suite")03:29
- 7Beguine (From "Caribbean Suite")03:22
- 8Haitian Ritual (From "Caribbean Suite")03:04
- 10Jamaica Farewell (Based on Traditional Aire)03:09
Info for The Caribbean Suite (Remastered)
The Caribbean Suite is the second album led by American saxophonist Harold Vick recorded in 1966 and released on the RCA Victor. The album features Kenny Graham's eight-part "Caribbean Suite".
"Harold Vick led relatively few record dates of his own, but this little-known session is one of his better efforts". (Ken Dryden, AMG)
Harold Vick, tenor saxophone, flute
Albert Dailey, piano
Everett Barksdale, guitar
Blue Mitchell, trumpet
Bobby Hutcherson, vibraphone
Walter Booker, double bass
Mickey Roker, drums
Manuel Ramos, percussion
Montego Joe, percussion
Recorded June 15-16, 1966 in New York, NY
Engineered by Ray Hall
Produced by Brad McCuen
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.