Live Florian Christl
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Florian Christl (b. 1990):
- 1Christl: Ungewiss (Live)02:30
- 2Christl: Focus (Live)03:56
- 3Christl: Tag am See (Live)06:09
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678 - 1741):
- 4Vivaldi: Vivaldi Variation (Arr. for Piano from Concerto for Strings in G Minor, RV 156) (Live)01:41
- 5Christl: Das Streben nach Glück (Live)04:23
- 6Christl: Glücksmoment (Live)04:42
- 7Christl: Melodie (Live)02:22
- 8Christl: C'est la vie (Live)03:17
- 9Christl: Leidenschaft (Live)02:32
- 10Christl: Der grüne Ballon (Live)04:54
- 11Christl: Lights (Live)02:34
- 12Christl: Close Your Eyes (Live)04:39
- 13Christl: Encore (Live)02:00
Info for Live
Music is an amplifier for emotions, no matter whether joy, grief, happiness or enthusiasm. Music has a kind of magical power, which can lift all these feelings to an “divine” level. For a moment it feels as if we were more than ‘just’ human. This special power of music hides in every single moment and every little episode of our lives. By definition an episode is an event within a larger event, and that is exactly what this album is about. These small, perhaps irrelevant episodes are what ultimately shape us the most. It‘s time to leave life behind, to sink in thoughts to feel alive.
never formally studied composition or the piano. He simply sits down at the piano and writes music that lifts your thoughts and emotions, giving them free flight, like a dream for the soul. Inspiring, full of love, hope, longing and beautiful melodies. Florian grew up in a small town in Bavaria. He loves the outdoors, the quiet of the forest, and the peace of the mountains. His greatest passion has always been making music and he spent every free moment at the piano. During his studies Florian worked as a student trainee with Sony Music. One of his colleagues was so impressed by his music that she used some of his tunes for a presentational video and in a playlist. This is how the classical department became aware of Florian.
This album contains no booklet.