Sudden Light Alex Heffes
Label: Silva Screen Records
Artist: Alex Heffes
Composer: Alex Heffes (1971)
Album including Album cover
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1The Final Letter (From "Dear Frankie")04:31
- 2I Have Been Here Before (From "Hope Gap")04:19
- 3Shiny Shiny Waltz (From "Shiny Shiny Bright New Hole In My Heart")03:16
- 4Sadie's Theme (From "Here to Eternity 11.22.63")02:52
- 5Phiona's Theme (From "Queen of Katwe")03:34
- 6Moving On (From "The Elephant Queen")04:20
- 7One Day In September (From "One Day In September")02:54
- 8Theme from Mandela (From "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom")03:10
- 9Aya's Theme (From "Emperor")03:22
- 10Ronnie's Theme (From "Ronnie's")02:26
- 11Boston and Marie (From "The 24th")04:10
- 12Marie's Rag (From "The 24th")02:48
- 13Penguin Raiders Return (From "Earth: One Amazing Day")03:09
- 14Rainforest Waltz (From "Earth: One Amazing Day")02:25
- 15Touching the Void (From "Touching the Void")03:51
- 16For John01:13
- 17I Have Been Here Before04:19
Info for Sudden Light
Sudden Light is a brand-new album of solo piano music written by Golden Globe and BAFTA nominated composer Alex Heffes. With this album, the composer performs his own music for the first time stripped back to solo piano in an intimate and personal journey of rediscovery.
Born in the UK, Alex's life-long passion for playing the piano started at an early age and has been a constant throughout his career as a composer. In 2018 his piano playing came to an abrupt halt following an accident that left one hand severely broken. Surgery and rehabilitation left him unable to fully play for an extended period and gradually lead to his almost abandoning the instrument. His latest album, is a musical journey of rediscovery. In exploring some of his previous compositions and re-working them for solo piano, a new light is cast on the music and a new path created to the composer rediscovering how to perform again.
Alex Heffes, piano
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.