- Pehr Henrik Nordgren (1944 - 2008): Cello Concerto No. 3, Op. 82:
- 1Cello Concerto No. 3, Op. 82: I. Moderato05:14
- 2Cello Concerto No. 3, Op. 82: II. Allegretto05:18
- 3Cello Concerto No. 3, Op. 82: III. Adagio06:35
- 4Cello Concerto No. 3, Op. 82: IV. Moderato - Allegretto08:04
- As in a Dream, Op. 21 (Arr. for Cello & 19 Strings):
- 5As in a Dream, Op. 21 (Arr. for Cello & 19 Strings)11:15
- Concerto for Viola, Double Bass & Chamber Orchestra, Op. 87:
- 6Concerto for Viola, Double Bass & Chamber Orchestra, Op. 8734:38
Info zu As in a Dream
How could we find even a rough common denominator for composers such as Anders Eliasson, Pehr Henrik Nordgren, Jean-Louis Florentz, Yevgeni Stankovitch, Tristan Keuris, Kalevi Aho, Peter Lieberson, Gérard Grisey, Tristan Murail, Peter Michael Hamel, Claude Vivier, Ragnar Söderlind, Christopher Rouse, Lepo Sumera or Olivier Greif? An incredibly potent and creative generation found its voice a generation whose potential has still not been comprehensively explored and that still has not become an integral part of the international concert repertoire. We live in exciting times. We are just beginning to appreciate the significance, originality, and mastery of these composers in their endless diversity, and to sense the influence their music already has and will continue to exert on future generations.
Marko Ylönen, cello
Lilli Maijala, viola
Olivier Thiery, double bass
Ostrobothnian Chamber Orchestra
Juha Kangas, conductor
Keine Alben gefunden.
Keine Biografie vorhanden.