Beethoven: Violin Sonatas Nos. 3 & 4 (Remastered) Zino Francescatti
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827): Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3:
- 1Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3: I. Allegro con spirito07:52
- 2Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3: II. Adagio con molt' espressione06:09
- 3Violin Sonata No. 3 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12 No. 3: III. Rondo. Allegro molto03:56
- Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23:
- 4Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23: I. Presto06:52
- 5Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23: II. Andante scherzoso, piu allegretto05:13
- 6Violin Sonata No. 4 in A Minor, Op. 23: III. Allegro molto05:31
Info zu Beethoven: Violin Sonatas Nos. 3 & 4 (Remastered)
Sony Classical is pleased to release the first ever collection of the great Zino Francescatti recordings for Columbia Masterworks. Various recording masterpieces have been newly transferred, mixed and re-mastered from the original analogue tapes using 24 bit technology. Included in the collection are stunning collaborations with some of the world’s best musicians, and composers.
The late violinist, Zino Francescatti (1902-1991) was one of the great violinists of the twentieth century whose career was in high gear between the 1940s and up to the 1970s. He made many recordings with his friend and pianist, Robert Casadesus for Columbia Records/Sony Classical.
I've always felt Francescatti was blessed with an exceptional and singing tone, and was a musician par excellence. A prolific recording artist, it is unfortunate that most of his recordings are unavailable today. Many of his early performances were issued by the now defunct French Lys label and several outstanding transfers were offered by Biddulph. Doremi, Music & Arts, Nickson Records, Melodram, Pearl, Urania, Bridge, Andante, Archipel, and BBC Legends also include Francescatti in their catalogues. His greatest number of recordings were made for American Columbia Records and a late one of Bach violin concertos appeared on Deutsche Grammophon. If you are a collector violinists and violin music, you no doubt have acquired many of these treasures.
Keine Biografie vorhanden.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet