Lhoyer: Complete Works for Guitar Trio & Quartet Jørgen Skogmo
- Antoine de Lhoyer (1768 - 1852): Trio concertant in G major, Op. 29:
- 1I. Allegro moderato09:49
- 2II. Menuetto and Trio: Poco vivace02:14
- 3III. Adagio04:04
- 4IV. Andante con 6 variazione08:25
- Trio No. 2 in C major, Op. 42:
- 5I. Moderato09:53
- 6II. Menuetto and Trio: Vivace04:32
- 7III. Romance: Andante sostenuto04:29
- 8IV. Polonaise: Moderato06:09
- 9Air varié et dialogue in G Major13:03
Info zu Lhoyer: Complete Works for Guitar Trio & Quartet
A contemporary of Beethoven, Antoine de Lhoyer was a French royalist and professional soldier who was considered ‘the best guitar player in Europe’, and whose complicated life story took him from anti-Revolutionary campaigns to a high position at the court in St Petersburg. This collection brings together his elegant and virtuosic chamber works for three and four guitars, characterised by free dialogue between the instruments in music both dashingly brilliant and dreamily lyrical. The Air varié et dialogue can claim to be the earliest guitar quartet in the repertory.
„Jørgen Skogmo is in uncanny harmony with his instrument.“ (Classical Guitar Magazine)
Jørgen Skogmo, guitar
Jens Franke, guitar
Oskar Werninge, guitar
Tim Pells, guitar
Keine Alben gefunden.
Keine Biografie vorhanden.