Songs for the Drunk and Broken Hearted (Deluxe) Passenger
- 1Sword from the Stone03:21
- 2Tip of My Tongue03:01
- 3What You're Waiting For02:37
- 4The Way That I Love You02:39
- 5Remember to Forget03:38
- 7A Song for the Drunk and Broken Hearted03:59
- 9Nothing Aches Like a Broken Heart04:16
- 10London in the Spring03:01
- 11London in the Spring (Acoustic)02:56
- 12Nothing Aches Like a Broken Heart (Acoustic)03:17
- 13Suzanne (Acoustic)04:05
- 14A Song for the Drunk and Broken Hearted (Acoustic)03:56
- 15Sandstorm (Acoustic)04:10
- 16Remember to Forget (Acoustic)03:36
- 17The Way That I Love You (Acoustic)02:37
- 18What You're Waiting For (Acoustic)02:36
- 19Tip of My Tongue (Acoustic)03:00
- 20Sword from the Stone (Acoustic)03:33
Info zu Songs for the Drunk and Broken Hearted (Deluxe)
Michael David Rosenberg, better known as Passenger is a British folk-rock singer/songwriter originally from Brighton & Hove who is best known for his single 'Let Her Go'.
Michael Rosenberg is a successful British musician, who began his career busking his way through England and Australia after failing to apply himself at school due to his overriding passions for music. Michael met his future writing partner, Andrew Phillips after performing at a benefit gig in aid of Burma in 2002, the pair returned to Brighton and began to write and compose music in the style of shared influences that including everything from Simon & Garfunkel, Fleetwood Mac to DJ Shadow.
They soon formed a band under the name Passenger in 2003 with fellow musicians Marcus O’Dair (bass), Alon Cohen (drums) and Richard Brinklow (keyboards) who they knew through the Brighton music scene, the quintet only released one album during their time together, 2007 'Wicked Man's Rest' which gained the group moderate successes before their demise in 2009.
After deciding to continue under the same name, Michael headed to Australia and gained great exposure whilst supported established artist Lior which then allowed him to sell out his own headline tours. It took him a few years in the UK to re-establish himself, however during the summer of 2012 he opened for old friend Ed Sheeran which gained him great exposure with UK crowds before the release of his third solo album 'All The Little Lights'. This album featured mega-single 'Let Her Go' which charted at number one in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany amongst others, number two in the UK and number five in the US. It also gained Rosenberg a nomination for Best British Single at the 2014 Brit Awards.
Passenger has had a very organic, humble musical career and the successes of recent years feel deserved, almost destined to this hard working singer/songwriter who has a clear passion for his music.
Keine Biografie vorhanden.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet