Andrew Scott Plays Laurindo Almeida Andrew Scott
- Lorenz Hart, Richard Rodgers, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- 1Blue Moon01:52
- Mack Gordon, Edmund Goulding, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- Carl Sigman, Robert Maxwell, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- 3Ebb Tide02:10
- Paul Francis Webster, Maurice Jarre, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- 4Somewhere, My Love02:16
- Joseph McCarthy, Harry Carroll, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- 5I`m Always Chasing Rainbows01:53
- Paul Francis Webster, Johnny Mandel, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- 6The Shadow Of Your Smile02:26
- Paul Francis Webster, Dimitri Tiomkin, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- 7The Green leaves Of Summer01:31
- E.Y.Harburg, Harold Arlen, Arr. Laurindo Almeida
- 8Over The Rainbow02:24
Info zu Andrew Scott Plays Laurindo Almeida
Sleeveless records is proud to announce the imminent release of guitarist Andrew Scott’s latest recording: Andrew Scott plays Laurindo Almeida. A set of ravishing arrangements of popular songs, by the legendary guitarist, Andrew Scott delivers an immaculate set of performances.
This colourful album features the hugely versatile Chameleon Arts Wind Quintet, the outstanding young harpist Harriet Adie and brilliant vibraphone playing of Derek Foster.
The title work, A Shoal of Fishes, is further complimented by narration from Ian Partridge.
Andrew Scott, guitar
began playing guitar at the age of 16 and was inspired to study Classical Guitar after listening to his teacher play the Spanish masterpiece Asturias. Andrew went to his local music college and then to London where he studied with some of the World’s greatest musicians including Carlos Bonell. Since then he has toured the former USSR, made two solo albums and spent many years at sea entertaining guests on a cruise ships. Now, back on dry land, Andrew teaches, hoping to inspire the next generation of classical guitarists.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet